Patient care and safety
As our patients, your health and safety has always been our top priority only now much more extensive measures have been taken during this national pandemic.
Being health care professionals that must remain open to ensure your health and safety, we had to make sure we trained and prepared all employees of the office to maintain health and safety not only for our patients but our loved ones as well.
Staff has always been OSHA certified and up to date with new and old CDC requirements. We have always specialized in these measures only now new safety protocols values has been set in place.
What new steps for safety measures to expect in the office
- All patients are asked to wear mask before entry into our facility.
- Our front desk team members are trained and will take each person temperature that enter the building.
- We ask that only patients with a scheduled appointment come in, if more than one person comes, we ask for you to wait outside or in your vehicle.
- We have supplied automatic hand sanitizer location throughout the office including three feet from entrance to ensure all patients use it before complete entry into the building.
- Our waiting room is also only equipped with seating to ensure the mandatory six feet social distancing.
- Our staff has been trained to constantly monitor CDC requirements and suggestions on safety measures for health care professionals to ensure our patients receive top notch care within our office.
- Upon entry, each and every patient is given a screening questionnaire with safety protocols that are updated daily however, in the case of shortage supplies, some protocols could be subject to change. When making appointments please ask our highly trained staffed inf you have any further questions or concerns. (301)599-0303